Skip to main content


E-1 VisaE-2 VisaEB-5 VisaH-1B and E-3 VisaImmigrationInvestor VisasL-1 VisaNational Interest Waiver

Want to Start a Business in the U.S.? The Most Common Investment Visas. What are the Visas Available for Starting a Business in the U.S.?

E-2 Visa or E-1 Visa (Treaty Investor or Trader) An E-2 visa allows nationals from certain countries to either buy or start a business in the U.S.. The applicant must meet the following criteria: Only nationals from certain countries are…
August 10, 2017