fbpx Skip to main content

deferred action for childhood arrivals | Scott Legal, P.C.

Deportation & Humanitarian ImmigrationImmigration

Can a DACA Recipient Apply for an Employer-Sponsored Green Card in the U.S.? Can a DACA Recipient Apply for Nonimmigrant Status in the U.S., Such as an H-1B or E-2?

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is a program that was introduced by the Obama Administration in June 2012 to provide work authorization and administrative relief from immigration enforcement action to certain unlawfully present aliens who entered the United States…
March 29, 2018