- Is It Too Early for an E-2 entity to Be Considered Active? What does real and operating mean in the E-2 context?
- What is required for E-2 Employees? What does Executive, Supervisory, and Essential Employees mean?
- Intent to Depart in the Face of a Pending Immigrant Visa Petition
- Documenting E-1 Exchange of Goods or Services and E-2 Investment
- Demystifying Special Consular Programs: Company Registration and “Secret” Lists
- How to Successfully Navigate Document and Page Requirements/Limitations
FREE Visa Resources
Click on the buttons below in order to claim your free Visa Guide (E-1, E-2, TN, EB-5, H-1B, L-1, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1, E-3), sign up for our free Webinar, join our Facebook Group, or watch our videos.
Set up a Visa or Green Card Consultation
For a dedicated one-on-one consultation with one of our lawyers, click on the button below to schedule your consultation.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.