fbpx Skip to main content

H-1B Change of Employer approval for Electrical Engineer working for Consumer Goods Company

By March 19, 2020December 2nd, 2020Approvals
Courtesy of Wikimedia, labeled for reuse; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Red-approved.gif

We just had an H-1B approval through U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services.  The applicant was already in the U.S. on an H-1B and changed employers to work for a consumer goods company. Employees who are in the U.S. in H-1B status can often take advantage of portability regulations to allow them to change employers. People in H-1B status who meet certain conditions have the option to start working for the new employer once the H-1B petition is filed with USCIS.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.

Leave a Reply

Scott Legal, P.C. has Something For You
Thank you for connecting with us. We would be happy to assist you & send you free information on a number of topics including, Free Immigration Guides (E-1, E-2, L-1, H-1B, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1 & TN), Videos, Articles & Free Immigration Webinars.