Skip to main content

E-2 Visa Approved at Canadian Consulate for Gas Station/Convenience Store

By August 13, 2014May 26th, 2021Approvals
Courtesy of Wikimedia, labeled for reuse;

Our client purchased a gas station and convenience store and we assisted with both the visa and the business plan.  The visa was approved for 5 years at the Consulate in Toronto and the E-2 Investor will move to the U.S. with his wife and son.  Call Scott Legal, P.C. for all of your E-2 Visa needs.

FREE Visa Resources

Click on the buttons below in order to claim your free Visa Guide (E-1, E-2, TN, EB-5, H-1B, L-1, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1, E-3), sign up for our free Webinar, join our Facebook Group, or watch our videos.

Download FREE Visa Guide
Sign Up For Our Webinar
Join Our Facebook Group
Watch Our Videos

Set up a Visa or Green Card Consultation

For a dedicated one-on-one consultation with one of our lawyers, click on the button below to schedule your consultation.

Schedule a consultation

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.


  • Anil says:

    Hi, i am planning to apply for E2 visa and Bhai a gas station + c store in USA I am Indian citizen so what kind of documents E2 visa and what meaning of E2 visa and how many years I will stay in another country for E2 visa okay

  • Charli says:

    Hi CJ,Thanks for putting teegthor this site. It’s an amazing resource for people wanting to know more about the E3 and most non-immigrant visas in the US. By following your information I have been lucky enough to be offered a job in the US!Although I may have missed something in your website or book, do you know if your first application for the E3 visa needs to be in Australia? Or could it be processed in Canada?Thanks,Ben

    • IanScott says:

      Thank you for contacting us. The first E=3 application must be done in Australia. Subsequent applications do not have to be processed in Australia.

      Kind regards,

  • NAVA says:

    Is some one answer this concern ? i am also interested in knowing about E-2 visa.

  • Mitul says:


    I am planning to apply for E-2 visa and buy a gas station + C-Store in USA. I am a Canadian citizen.

    What kind of document I need from a seller for my E-2 visa file?
    Which documents are must for my application? Sometime sellers don’t share their business documents.

    How much money I need to keep in my personal bank account for family expenses?
    How much money I need to keep in my business bank account for operating expenses? Business will start early money from day 1.

    Do you think I need a legal representative for my E-2 visa application? If yes, Why?

    Please email me answers at If answers are satisfactory, we can schedule a consultation and also discuss re: your fees for legal services and paper work.


Leave a Reply

Scott Legal, P.C. has Something For You
Thank you for connecting with us. We would be happy to assist you & send you free information on a number of topics including, Free Immigration Guides (E-1, E-2, L-1, H-1B, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1 & TN), Videos, Articles & Free Immigration Webinars.