fbpx Skip to main content

E-2 Spousal Visa Approval in Toronto Canada

By June 26, 2018December 16th, 2020Approvals
Courtesy of Wikimedia, labeled for reuse; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Red-approved.gif

Scott Legal just had an E-2 visa approved for a spouse at the U.S. Consulate in Toronto.  Even if not a Canadian resident, a spouse of an E-2 visa holder can go to the U.S. Consulate in Toronto (or other Consulates) to apply for the spousal E-2 visa. This usually just requires presenting the E-2 visa for the primary applicant and showing proof of marriage.  The spouse in this case will now apply for employment authorization in the U.S.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.

Leave a Reply

Scott Legal, P.C. has Something For You
Thank you for connecting with us. We would be happy to assist you & send you free information on a number of topics including, Free Immigration Guides (E-1, E-2, L-1, H-1B, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1 & TN), Videos, Articles & Free Immigration Webinars.