fbpx Skip to main content

B-2 Extension of Status Approval for a Cohabiting Family Member of a Temporary Worker

By August 23, 2019December 2nd, 2020Approvals
Courtesy of Wikimedia, labeled for reuse; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Red-approved.gif

We just had an B-2 extension of status application approved with  U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services. The applicant was granted a six month extension of B-2 status. Cohabitating partners and extended family members of people on temporary work visas may qualify for B-2 status to allow them to remain in the U.S. with their family.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.

Leave a Reply

Scott Legal, P.C. has Something For You
Thank you for connecting with us. We would be happy to assist you & send you free information on a number of topics including, Free Immigration Guides (E-1, E-2, L-1, H-1B, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1 & TN), Videos, Articles & Free Immigration Webinars.