fbpx Skip to main content

B-2 Extension approval for a Cohabitating Parent of a Temporary Worker

By August 3, 2020March 11th, 2021Approvals
Courtesy of Wikimedia, labeled for reuse; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Red-approved.gif

We just had an B-2 extension approval with U.S. Citizenship & Immigration services for a cohabitating parent of a temporary worker. Certain family members who are not eligible for dependent visas may be granted B-2 visas and subsequent B-2 extensions to remain in the U.S. with a family member who is on a temporary work visa, such as an E, H or L visa.  The person on the B-2 must still meet all the requirements for B-2 status, including showing the ability to support themselves during their stay and a residence abroad they do not intend to abandon.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.

Leave a Reply

Scott Legal, P.C. has Something For You
Thank you for connecting with us. We would be happy to assist you & send you free information on a number of topics including, Free Immigration Guides (E-1, E-2, L-1, H-1B, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1 & TN), Videos, Articles & Free Immigration Webinars.