Skip to main content
ImmigrationTN Visa

Changes for TN Visa For Canadians

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on October 3 that it will begin accepting Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, from employers wishing to employ Canadian citizens who are outside the United States and seek Trade NAFTA (TN)…
June 10, 2012