I am an attorney in Canada/Mexico and I want to come to the U.S. on a TN visa. Do I have to have a law degree from a U.S. University?

April 1st, 2020|

If you are a citizen of Canada or Mexico, your profession qualifies under the TN regulations, the position in the U.S. requires a NAFTA [...]