fbpx Skip to main content

permanent residency | Scott Legal, P.C.


What is the U visa and how could I qualify?

The U Nonimmigrant status, also known as U visa, as designed to encourage immigrant community members to report crimes to law enforcement. Immigrant individuals, particularly those undocumented, are often reluctant to report crimes to the police or court out of…
September 3, 2019