fbpx Skip to main content

H-3 | Scott Legal, P.C.


H-3 visa: Q&A

What is the H-3 trainee visa? The H-3 trainee visa is for individuals who are coming to the U.S. to receive training in their field of endeavor (medical training is excluded). Do I need a sponsor for an H-3 visa?…
August 19, 2020