I changed my status in the U.S. from B-1 to E-2. Can my spouse apply for an E-2 visa at a Consulate abroad if I was never issued an E-2 visa?

July 1st, 2020|

Let’s analyze the following scenario: you came to the U.S. on a B-1 visa and filed a Change of Status application with USCIS asking [...]