We are looking for a Business immigration Analyst with 3+ years of experience to assist busy attorneys and our legal research analyst. This job is in New York and applicant must be based in New York or New Jersey.
The Business Immigration Analyst will primarily be involved in assisting with the preparation and submission of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions, labor certification applications (PERM & LCA), green card petitions, and immigration research. He/she will assist immigration attorneys in assessing immigration options for corporate clients, obtaining U.S. work authorization for foreign nationals, and setting up business entities. 3 years of full-time immigration paralegal experience is preferred but we will consider a minimum of 2 years of full-time experience. A focus on PERM filings is a plus.
Specific Job Duties:
- Review and completion of immigration forms & petitions
- EB-5 knowledge and understanding of Business Plans for legal petitions
- Drafting business plan for legal petitions
- Legal research tasks including E-2 and EB-5 analysis
- Providing support for immigration attorneys as needed
- Drafting of blog posts on immigration specific topics
- Applicant must be detailed oriented and be able to complete forms and other tasks with few errors
- BA in legal field
- Immigration Law office training – 3 years (we will consider 2 years of full-time experience)
- Organization and attention to detail is a key skill of the job
- Language abilities a plus
- Comfort with technology a must
What to Submit:
*We will only contact applicants we are interested in interviewing
Where to submit:
FREE Visa Resources
Click on the buttons below in order to claim your free Visa Guide (E-1, E-2, TN, EB-5, H-1B, L-1, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1, E-3), sign up for our free Webinar, join our Facebook Group, or watch our videos.
Set up a Visa or Green Card Consultation
For a dedicated one-on-one consultation with one of our lawyers, click on the button below to schedule your consultation.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.