Can I Get A Green Card if I Overstayed my Visa? 601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Explained

Many people find themselves in the position of having an approved I-130 application but are ineligible to apply for a green card because they have been in the U.S. without proper papers for over 180 days. For some individuals a waiver exists that will forgive the “unlawful presence” in the

Read More