barrons nysba super lawyers

Contact Info

40 Worth Street, Floor 10, New York, NY, 10013

Phone: 212-223-2964

Web: Scott Legal, P.C.

L1 Visa

Can I Bring my Mother and/or Father to the U.S. with me if I have an E-2 Visa? Can I Bring other Family Members to the U.S. with a nonimmigrant visa?

August 3rd, 2016|

Many nonimmigrant visas such as an E-2 visa, an L-1 visa and H-1B visa allow spouses and children under 21 to accompany the primary [...]