My E-2 Visa was Approved! What do I Need to do When I Move to the United States?

Congratulations on your recent E-2 visa approval!  Here are a few things you should consider when moving to the United States: Address Change Please note that immigration law and regulations require that all foreign nationals, including lawful permanent residents, file Form AR-11 with the USCIS within 10 days of a

Read More