We have, M.B.A., Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) and Chartered Financial Analyst representation on staff to help you with your business needs. We are here to assist our small and medium sized business clients who may need support on strategy, business plan drafting, contract drafting and more. You can find out more about our business services via the button below.
Are You A Busy Business Owner?
We Can Serve As Your In House Counsel
If you want someone to work with you and grow your business, reduce your legal risk and spot key issues, you will benefit from our Program. We tailor this program to your needs and can offer flat fees and various other programs. During our first meeting, we will discuss your needs and develop a tailored strategy for you. After developing a tailored strategy, we will estimate the amount of hours we will work with you each month and offer a discounted fixed monthly fee to perform our services.
The program allows our business owners to have certainly with respect to pricing and encourages a strong partnership. During the contracted time, we offer:
- Unlimited calls to our office where you can speak to your legal representative
- Experienced and dedicated General Counsel who are familiar with the needs and objectives of your business.
- A firm that will identify and bring important issues to your attention
- A fixed amount of document drafting and other research and legal services per month (each program will vary and your rate and hours will be set at the beginning of the program)
- Consult or additional business legal work you may need
- Drafting of legal documents
- Ongoing strategy discussions
- Unlimited one off questions regarding legal topics
- Maintenance of Corporate Books and Records & Corporate Secretary Functions (Stock Register, bylaws, etc.)