We know that the decision to start a business in the U.S. is one that brings many questions to the forefront and we are here to help. This firm was founded on an E-2 visa so we understand much of what you are concerned with. Our goal is to assist you so that you can realize the dream of growing a business in the United States. We welcome the opportunity to guide you through the E-2 visa process and we are pleased to offer you the following services: (Click here for a PDF version)
E-2 Visa Preparation and Filing Service
- We will provide you with advice and counsel regarding your E-2 visa petition and guidance throughout the various phases of the visa process. We are available to answer any and all of your E-2 questions, and we are happy to schedule as many meetings with you as needed to make you comfortable with the visa process.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive questionnaire that will serve as your road map to all of the documents we will need to process your visa.
- We will prepare and file your E-2 visa petition for you. This includes the compilation of binders and supporting documentation as well as a multiple-page legal document that will explain to the government how you meet all of the E-2 visa requirements. We will also complete your DS-160 application that the consulate will require and other visa forms for you as needed, including all required legal forms for your family.
- We will have an interview preparation meeting with you to prepare you for the E-2 interview at the consulate and provide you with examples of questions you can expect to be asked.
- You can hire us to draft your business plan from scratch or you can provide us with one. If you provide us with a business plan, your E-2 visa service includes review and comment on your business plan and other visa-related documents (e.g. business entity set-up documents, lease, and letters from prospective clients).
Our fee for almost all E-2 investor visas is $5,000. Our fee for a spousal E-2 visa is $750, and this includes filing of the work authorization forms in the U.S. If there are multiple E-2 investor visas required or E-2 employee visas are needed, additional fees will apply. Fees do not include government filing fees, which are paid directly to the U.S. government.
Business Plan Drafting Service
With an M.B.A. & Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) on staff, we can also offer you the service of drafting a comprehensive business plan for a flat fee of $2,500 that has the following features:
- An E-2 compliant business plan complete with 5 years of financial projections showing company growth
- A personnel plan showing employees being hired
- A 30 to 40 page plan with an executive summary, comprehensive market research, and competitor analysis
Business Entity Set-up Service
We also offer the service of setting up your business entity and drafting your corporate documents. Pricing depends on the complexity, and legal fees start at $2,250 for an analysis of the best legal entity for you (e.g. LLC or Corporation), filing state forms, and drafting of business entity or corporate documents (e.g. Operating or Shareholder Agreement).
Special Pricing We Can Offer You
Ask us about our special pricing if you decide to hire us to assist you with all three services (E-2 visa, business plan, and business entity set-up)
We welcome the opportunity to assist you. Please contact us to set up a one-hour consultation.
For more practical information and legal advice on E-2 and other visas, contact Scott Legal, P.C. Call 212-223-2964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or a consultation.
Click Here for a PDF version.