We are looking for a person with 2+ years of immigration paralegal experience to assist busy attorneys and our legal research analyst.
The Immigration paralegal will primarily be involved in assisting with the preparation and submission of employment-based nonimmigrant visa petitions, labor certification applications (PERM & LCA), green card petitions, and immigration research. He/she will assist immigration attorneys in assessing immigration options for corporate clients, obtaining U.S. work authorization for foreign nationals, and setting up business entities. The position will also involve some office administration tasks.
Specific Job duties will include the following:
- Review and completion of immigration forms & petitions
- Legal research tasks
- Social Media Management – posting blog posts, social media posting, management of Instagram and Facebook pages
- Providing support for immigration attorneys as needed
- Drafting of blog posts on immigration specific topics
- Maintenance of various firm tracking schedules and maintenance of practice management systems
- Operational and administrative tasks as needed. (eg. scanning, mailing, copying, etc.).
- Applicant must be detailed oriented and be able to complete forms and other tasks with few errors
- Form and petition preparation
- BA or Associate degree or higher or a Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Immigration Law office or immigration paralegal training – 2 years (We will consider 1 year but it must be in an immigration environment)
- Organization and attention to detail is a key skill of the job
- language abilities a plus
Please send resume and cover letter. We will only contact applicants we are interested in interviewing.