Scott Legal are hosting a free Zoom Webinar on E-2 Visa Investor Requirements and Renewal Considerations. This seminar will go over the E-2 visa requirements including:
- The E-2 visa rules and regulations
- How much investment is enough?
- What are the E-2 visa employee requirements?
- Business Plan considerations
- New E-2 visa developments and adjudication trends (including the impact of the Biden Administration on E-2 visas and Covid 19 considerations)
- Some issues and complex areas that come up with E-2 visas
- Common reasons for E-2 visa denials
- What it takes to renew an E-2 visa
Our expert panel of Kelly LeGrand Weiner and Michael Vrazdova will also leave time for questions and answers. Attendees will also receive a free E-2 visa guide after the seminar. The Webinar will be held on December 3, 2020 at noon EST. If you are interested in registering for the Webinar, please click here.
You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.
To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.