Scott Legal are hosting a free Zoom Webinar on E-1 visa requirements. An E-1 Visa is often an overlooked visa. This visa is available to nationals of certain countries that engage in trade with the U.S. This seminar will go over the E-1 visa requirements including:
- What is an E-1 Visa? (The E-1 requirements explained)
- What is Trade?
- How much Trade is enough?
- Other Trade considerations
- How to apply for an E-1 visa
- E-1 Visa developments and adjudication Trends
- E-1 Visa, business plan, employee and entity considerations
- Common reasons for E-1 denials
- What it takes to renew an E-1
Our expert panel will also leave time for questions and answers. The Webinar will be held on January 28, 2021 at 3 PM EST. If you are interested in registering for the Webinar, please click here.
You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.
To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.