Scott Legal just received three approvals for reentry permits for conditional green card holders. If you are a green card holder and you want to travel outside the U.S. for a period of one year or more, you will not be allowed to reenter the U.S. on your green card, and instead you should apply for a Reentry permit before you leave the U.S.  To learn more about reentry permits, please click here.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.