The Department of State published a new fee schedule for non-immigrant visas and border crossing cards, announcing an increase in cost. The increase will take effect May 30, 2023, and will impact the following categories:
- Non-petition based Nonimmigrant Visas (excluding the E-2): The current fee is $160. Effective May 30th, the new fee is $185.
- E Visas: The current fee is $205. Effective May 30th, the new fee is $315.
- H, L, O, P, Q, and R Visas: The current fee is $190. Effective May 30th, the new fee is $205.
- Border crossing cards for Mexican citizens (age 15 and older): The current fee is $160. Effective May 30th, the new fee is $185.
- Waiver of J-1 two-year residency requirement: The current fee is $120 and will remain $120 on May 30th.
FREE Visa Resources
Click on the buttons below in order to claim your free Visa Guide (E-1, E-2, TN, EB-5, H-1B, L-1, PERM, NIW, EB-1, O-1, E-3), sign up for our free Webinar, join our Facebook Group, or watch our videos.
Set up a Visa or Green Card Consultation
For a dedicated one-on-one consultation with one of our lawyers, click on the button below to schedule your consultation.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.