Kelly LeGrand Weiner, the Managing Attorney of Scott Legal, PC will present at the AILA NY Chapter’s CLE on Compliance Issues for H-1Bs, H-1B1 and E-3s on November 13. Ms. Weiner will sit on the panel with 4 other distinguished panelists. The covered topics will include:
- I-9, Worksite Compliance & E-Verify, An Overview
- How to prepare an H-1B and Assess Case Viability
- Best Practices for Compliance when Preparing/Maintaining Public Access Files
- Navigating the Process from OPT/STEM OPT to H-1B
- H-1B Registration System Update
- Discussion of H-1B1/E-3 – differences to H-1B (portability + compliance requirements)
- How to Prepare H-1B, H1B1 & E-3 Employers for Client Site visits
The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is the national association of more than 15,000 lawyers and is the largest immigration organization in the world.
You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.
To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.