Ian E. Scott will present at the national American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) conference in San Francisco on June 14th. Mr. Scott will sit on the E-2 Visa panel with 3 other distinguished panelists. The covered topics will include:
- Marginality: What does it mean and how do you overcome the issues?
- How do you Prove “Future Growth” for an E-2 company and What are some “Significant Economic Contributions” factors apart from Job Creation?
- How much to you have to Invest? What does Substantial Mean? What are some effective Interpretations and Strategies for dealing with the E-2 Investment amount?
- What are the Page/Size Limits and most E-2 Consulates? Are they guidelines or do they have to be followed? What are some effective Strategies to deal with the Consular E-2 instructions
- How important is the business plan for an E-2 visa?
- How do you deal with tricky E-2 visa source of funds issues?
- Where should you apply for an E-2 visa? USCIS? Which Consulate? Are there differences for E-2 visas at Different Consulates?
The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is the national association of more than 15,000 lawyers and is the largest immigration organization in the world. The AILA Annual Conference takes place over three days and is the largest annual gathering of immigration lawyers and legal professionals in the United States. AILA selects presenters based on a reputation for excellence in the subject matter area and a demonstrated commitment to sharing knowledge in the topical area.
Mr. Scott has attended the conference for the last 5 years and is honored to be selected as speaker on the E-2 Visa panel. Scott Legal, P.C. was founded on an E-2 visa and has processed over 350 E-2 visas since the firm was founded 6 years ago. To find out more about E-2 visas, click here.
FREE E-2 Visa Resources
Click on the buttons below in order to claim your free E-2 Visa Guide, sign up for our free E-2 Visa Webinar, join our Facebook Group, or watch our E-2 Visa videos.
Set up an E-2 Visa Consultation
For a dedicated one-on-one E-2 Visa consultation with one of our lawyers, click on the button below to schedule your consultation.
This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising. Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed. Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results. Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.