We just had an approval for a 10 year green card renewal through U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services. Legal permanent residents can have their green cards renewed in increments of 10 years. Once you have been a permanent resident for 5 years, you may apply for U.S. citizenship as long as you meet all the other citizenship requirements. Please also note that spouses of U.S. citizens may apply for U.S. citizenship once they have been a permanent resident for 3 years. They must have been married to the U.S. citizen spouse and residing with them for that 3 year period. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish us to assist you with the process of becoming a U.S. citizen.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.