We just had a green card approval in New York for the spouse of a U.S. citizen. In cases where a green card is granted when the couple has been married for less than 2 years, the spouse will receive a conditional green card that is valid for 2 years. The couple must then file an I-751 petition to remove the conditions on the green card during the 90 days prior to the expiration of the conditional green card.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.