We just had a fiancée visa approval with USCIS. When the U.S. citizen is living in the U.S. and the beneficiary (the person the U.S. Citizen will marry) is outside the U.S., the U.S. citizen can file an application for a fiancé visa (K Visa) with USCIS. The applicant is a national of Thailand and is engaged to an U.S. citizen. The application will now be transferred to the Consulate in Thailand where the applicant will attend an interview and receive the visa allowing them to travel to the United States and marry the U.S. citizen. For more information about the K visas, please click here.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.