We just had an E-3 visa approval at the U.S. Embassy in London for an Executive of a media company. The applicant was applying for a replacement E-3 visa due to a lost passport. If a passport is lost or stolen and it has a valid U.S. visa in it, applicants must report this and apply to replace the passport and to replace any visas in the passport. If your passport has been lost or stolen and it had a valid U.S. visa in it you should check with the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate to determine the procedure to get a new visa.

You can set up a consultation by clicking the link below.


To find out more about our services and fees contact Scott Legal, P.C

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.