E-2 Spousal Visa Approval in Toronto Canada

By June 26, 2018February 1st, 2019Approvals
Courtesy of Wikimedia, labeled for reuse; https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/Red-approved.gif

Scott Legal just had an E-2 visa approved for a spouse at the U.S. Consulate in Toronto.  Even if not a Canadian resident, a spouse of an E-2 visa holder can go to the U.S. Consulate in Toronto (or other Consulates) to apply for the spousal E-2 visa. This usually just requires presenting the E-2 visa for the primary applicant and showing proof of marriage.  The spouse in this case will now apply for employment authorization in the U.S.

To find out more about the new rules or other investor visas, contact Scott Legal, P.C.


Ian E. Scott, Esq. is the Founder of Scott Legal, P.C. He can be reached at 212-223-2964 or by email at info@legalservicesincorporated.com.

This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.

Leave a Reply