Can I Bring my Mother and/or Father to the U.S. with me if I have an E-2 Visa? Can I Bring other Family Members to the U.S. with a nonimmigrant visa?

Many nonimmigrant visas such as an E-2 visa, an L-1 visa and H-1B visa allow spouses and children under 21 to accompany the primary applicant to the U.S. These dependent visas allow families to live together in the United States while the principal visa holder is working. Generally, children are

Read More