Contact Us: 212-223-2964
About The Blog
Scott Legal Services, P.C. keeps up to date on the issues related to the practice areas we specialize in. We also regularly publish articles in this blog so that we can share that information with you. Please feel free to contact us and ask us any questions you have about our posts. Also, please feel free to comment in the comment section and/or share the posts with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Search Our Blog Posts
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (3)
- October 2013 (7)
- September 2013 (9)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (7)
- January 2013 (6)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (4)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (3)
- May 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (2)
Connect With Us
- We just had a consulate approv...
- The visa lottery deadline is o...
- As Published in Bloomberg Law....
- Check out our latest press rel...
- Our founder, Ian E. Scott, was...
- Our article on law school was ...
- Online registration for the DV...
- Our founder Ian E. Scott was j...
- We are expanding! Scott Lega...
Scott Legal Services, P.C. obtains the First approval for E-2 Same-Sex Spousal Petition at U.S. Consulate in CanadaScott Legal Services, P.C. obt...
- IanScott on Lawyers Beware! A Con Artist is Just a Phone Call or Email Away
- Olaotan Oladitan on Lawyers Beware! A Con Artist is Just a Phone Call or Email Away
- IanScott on When Applying for an E-2 Visa, Should You Apply For A Change of Status Or For the Visa at a U.S. Consulate?
- Venetia Rose on When Applying for an E-2 Visa, Should You Apply For A Change of Status Or For the Visa at a U.S. Consulate?
- Family Based Immigration USA on EB-5 Regional Center Immigrant Investor Green Card – Friend or Foe?