1. Lucas November 22, 2016 10:22 am

    You wrote “A business bank account is an account that is the name of the business entity that has been registered with a State Department.”

    How can you do that first if you dont have a visa or anything? Can I come to US, go to state department and register my business? Is it easy to do and doesnt require any US documents?

    • IanScott November 29, 2016 12:54 am

      Hello and thank you very much for contacting us. We know that the decision to start a business in the U.S. is one that brings many questions to the forefront and we are here to help. This firm was founded on an E-2 visa so we understand much of what you are concerned with. Our goal is to assist you so that you can realize the dream of growing a business in the U.S.. I have attached a link to our E-2 visa brochure below that describes our services and fees and you can see from the brochure that we can also help you with your business plan and your business entity set-up.

      E-2 Visa Brochure


      We would like the opportunity to help you and welcome the chance to set up a one hour consultation with one of our lawyers who regularly processes E-2 visas. This lawyer will be able to answer all of your questions and can give you valuable information so that you can make informed decisions. Our consultations can be arranged based on your convenience and can be done over the telephone, via Skype, or in person.

      Our consultation fee of $250 will be refunded to you if you end up hiring us and I have attached the link to set up a consultation below.


      We hope you decide to give us the opportunity to assist you and please let us know if you would like to set up a consultation.

      Kind regards,


Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *