- The law school application process and tips on taking the LSAT
- Selecting a law school, applying for scholarships, and deciding between top-ranked and lower-ranked schools
- Making the grade during the vital first year at law school
- The best courses to take in second and third years
- The advantages of publishing papers while in law school
- Seeking out summer positions at law firms
- Taking and passing state bar exams
- Finding employment at a law firm after graduation
- Other post-law school options, including judicial clerkships
- Effective résumés, a model brief of a case for class, and much more
Valuable appendices give you still more advice, and include a completed model law school application form, effective résumés, a model brief of a case for class, and much more. Written by a successful attorney and based on his own law school experiences, Law School Lowdown zeroes-in on both the rigors and satisfactions that comprise the law school experience, offering the advice and counsel that will pave your way to a successful career in law.
Written by a successful attorney and based on his own experiences, The Law School Lowdown focuses on both the difficulties and satisfactions that comprise the law school experience, offering advice and counsel that will pave the way to a successful law career. Order now by clicking the below link!