E-2 Visa Approved at Canadian Consulate for Gas Station/Convenience Store

Our client purchased a gas station and convenience store and we assisted with both the visa and the business plan.  The visa was approved for 5 years at the Consulate in Toronto and the E-2 Investor will move to the U.S. with his wife and son.  Call Scott Legal, P.C. for all of your E-2 Visa needs.


  1. Mitul December 16, 2014 3:20 pm


    I am planning to apply for E-2 visa and buy a gas station + C-Store in USA. I am a Canadian citizen.

    What kind of document I need from a seller for my E-2 visa file?
    Which documents are must for my application? Sometime sellers don’t share their business documents.

    How much money I need to keep in my personal bank account for family expenses?
    How much money I need to keep in my business bank account for operating expenses? Business will start early money from day 1.

    Do you think I need a legal representative for my E-2 visa application? If yes, Why?

    Please email me answers at mituldesai9@gmail.com. If answers are satisfactory, we can schedule a consultation and also discuss re: your fees for legal services and paper work.


  2. NAVA September 9, 2015 1:00 am

    Is some one answer this concern ? i am also interested in knowing about E-2 visa.

  3. Charli February 17, 2016 9:23 pm

    Hi CJ,Thanks for putting teegthor this site. It’s an amazing resource for people wanting to know more about the E3 and most non-immigrant visas in the US. By following your information I have been lucky enough to be offered a job in the US!Although I may have missed something in your website or book, do you know if your first application for the E3 visa needs to be in Australia? Or could it be processed in Canada?Thanks,Ben

    • IanScott February 17, 2016 9:51 pm

      Thank you for contacting us. The first E=3 application must be done in Australia. Subsequent applications do not have to be processed in Australia.

      Kind regards,


Post a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *