E-2 Visa approval for a Business Purchase of an Online Marketing Company at the U.S. Consulate in Israel for a National of Lithuania

E-2 Visa approval for a Business Purchase of an Online Marketing Company at the U.S. Consulate in Israel for a National of Lithuania

We just had an E-2 investor visa approval at the U.S. Consulate in Israel. The applicant purchased an online marketing company and the total investment was upwards of $100,000. Although E-2 visas are not currently available for Israeli citizens, the Consulate in Israel will process E-2 applications for Israeli citizens who are dual nationals of E-2 treaty countries.

To find out more about what we do, contact Scott Legal, P.C.

book-your-consultation-button

We can be reached at 212-223-2964 or by email at info@legalservicesincorporated.com.


This website and blog constitutes attorney advertising.  Do not consider anything in this website or blog legal advice and nothing in this website constitutes an attorney-client relationship being formed.  Set up a one-hour consultation with us before acting on anything you read here. Past results are no guarantee of future results and prior results do not imply or predict future results.  Each case is different and must be judged on its own merits.

August 21st, 2018|2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. Robyn August 25, 2018 at 10:08 am - Reply

    Hello Ian, I would like to know if it would be possible to set up an entertainment company (llc) (parent company) which I would own 51% stake and a firm own the other 49% through an E2 investor visa for the production of films, TV shows, comics, animations e.t.c (all via their different subsidiaries). And I am interested in knowing if with this structure I would be able to star in almost any movie my company produces and work in any of the subsidiary I deem fit. Thanks.

    • IanScott August 25, 2018 at 9:44 pm - Reply

      Hello and thank you very much for contacting us. We know that the decision to start a business in the U.S. is one that brings many questions to the forefront and we are here to help. This firm was founded on an E-2 visa so we understand much of what you are concerned with. Our goal is to assist you so that you can realize the dream of growing a business in the U.S.. I have attached a link to our E-2 visa brochure below that describes our services and fees and you can see from the brochure that we can also help you with your business plan and your business entity set-up.

      E-2 Visa Brochure

      http://legalservicesincorporated.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/E-2BrochureScottLegal2018.pdf

      We would like the opportunity to help you and welcome the chance to set up a one hour consultation with one of our lawyers who regularly processes E-2 visas. This lawyer will be able to answer all of your questions and can give you valuable information so that you can make informed decisions. Our consultations can be arranged based on your convenience and can be done over the telephone, via Skype, or in person.

      Our consultation fee of $250 will be refunded to you if you end up hiring us and I have attached the link to set up a consultation below.

      https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/scottlegalservices/operating

      We hope you decide to give us the opportunity to assist you and please let us know if you would like to set up a consultation.

      Kind regards,

Leave A Comment

 

barronsnysbasuper lawyers

Contact Info

40 Worth Street, Floor 10, New York, NY, 10013

Phone: 212-223-2964

Web: Scott Legal, P.C.

Visa Services

Search Our Blog by Topic

Recent Posts