5 Great Reasons to Select Us
1. What Others Say About Us & Our Success Rate
Our customers and other lawyers say great things about us. Check out our testimonials. Also, while we cannot predict the outcome of any case and prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome, we have had a great success rate on our investor and other immigration petitions. You can also see our 10 out of 10 rating on AVVO, a leading lawyer rating agency. Click here to see our Testimonials!
2. We are Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) only provides accreditation to businesses after a careful analysis to ensure the business meets standards that are beneficial for the consumer. We have not ever had a complaint and you can check out our rating here.
3. Our Founder is a Harvard Law School Graduate who focuses on quality and making sure you have the correct answer
In addition to being a Harvard Law School graduate, Mr. Scott has an M.B.A. degree and is C.P.A. with over 15 years of business experience. He has personally trained all of the staff who all adhere to his strict standards. Our firm’s focus is on working strategically with our clients so that they are fully informed of their options and all issues are out. Also, we partner with experienced professionals when needed.
4. We are an active member of the highly prestigious American Immigration Lawyers Association
This American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”) membership ensures that our clients receive updated, accurate, and comprehensive advice. AILA only accepts members if they meet strict criteria and it is a good idea to ensure that any immigration professional you engage is an active member.
5. We have a Significant List of Publications and a strong Media presence & Ian E. Scott was selected as a Super Lawyer by Thomson & Reuters
We have been published and featured by numerous organizations including, Forbes, Bloomberg Law, New York State Bar Association, Barron’s, Above the Law, LexisNexis & more. See the full list of our media presence by clicking here.